Sunday, August 10, 2008

Miracle

one day as usual lam walking on the street of upper caste dwelling area. I found a little group gathered at one place and discussing about some thing. That is an area of village elder whom warned me to not to enter in to this area.with a little fear and curia city I stopped at a moment there and observed the situation. The thing is a most important document of the village head land was missed. it was very crucial to retain their property with them. other wise the property will be occupied by some others. for the last one week they had been searching for that documents but they did not found. every place in their house and cattle shed were searched thoroughly and they did not found any where.the entire family were in a bad and sorrow condition. the village head sat in a corner of that house he lost all his hopes in getting their missed documents.
At that time lam walking in that street with bible in my hand. some body noticed me and called
"He man come here!"I saw for a while and moving again called me" he, he We are calling you come on". I stopped and asked them "yes lam here Why you have called me sir"
One women probably the wife of that village head"Does your God is Great?"
"Yes my mother"Answered constantly."If so ask your God one thing Which I will tell you". I could not under stand her. But I replied "My Jesus Is Great god He will do any thing He will provide all things what ever you need".
by this conversation some people gathered to this place and started to watch this with ridiculous .
"Is your God that much Great? If so find our missed document, we had been searching for that since one week but we weren't getting".
The spirit of Lord saying me from inside "this is a time That Lord been glorified, Go Mighty Lord with you,"Immediately I answered them Yes my Mother lam sure that my God will show his miracle to day" I knee down and started to pray "My Lord Help me show your presence among this people, Use me as your believable tool to day...."
I completed my prayer. Every body is watching this with excitement This a very strange issue for that people , An untouchable entrance in to their house and praying for God to found the missed one
I slowly raised my head, stood up The spirit of the Lord is directing me" keep your hand in the box before you"with great belief I put my hand in to the box before me , The little mob is laughing at me,
a bundle of papers touched my hand , Slowly I picked up "Thats it"a loud voice from the head of the village . "surprise That was the paper where we had been searching for "she shouted with great excitement. The laughing of the naughty mob stopped. They did not digest this even myself too.I praised the Lord , my heart filled with joy and happiness, tears were dropped from my eyes My God how Great are you?What a miracle you have done in my life my Lord, thank you lam praying." Babu," called some one "Yes, mother"Your god is great she said thanksgiving.
Yes my mother He is mighty Proclaimed Gospel for that gathering.
She bring some water with ful of bucket and told me" babu wash this place where you sat down"
I remembered lam a untouchable person!I picked the water and washed the place .
She offered me some rice and little vegetables .
I praised the Lord and happily returned to house to share this miracle with my marry. At my hut my marry sleeping, with empty stomach! Mary get up look Our God miracle I told every thing to her. she prepared food. That day we have had our dinner after two days!Praise the Lord!!

cheap tickets India

No comments: