Tuesday, August 19, 2008

attack

my Lord blessed me through this miracle. But Satan also entered in to this ministry to spoil the belief of man who had been miraculously healed , he is very interested about Jesus .people of this village started to discuss about this healing and Christianity. Some traditional elders bluntly opposed to preach the Christianity in even streets also. they strictly ordered me to not enter in to the presence of the caste Hindus. the man is fed by anti Christian message. but he does not hear their words ,he continues to stay in Jesus.
Satan started his work very strongly. The village planned to isolate the man who baptized and isolated too. but he does not left his faith on Jesus.My lord also blessed us to strengthened.
The entire village had very serious on this incident. at last they have planned to scourge me. One day while I was on return to home,after completion of proclamation of gospel in near by village by walking it was around night 10-11 night, in the midst of paddy fields A mob suddenly attacked me and without discrimination they beaten up and dragged me on the roadside. They warned me" Never come to this village and never tell abut Jesus, you are contaminating our religion". I don't know Then , with full of wounds with body at night I started to pray My Lord Jesus Help me".My wife is awaitng me at home. With all my strength I managed to reach Home. Praise The lord!My wife weeping at me but I said her" don't afraid this is service of glorious God. We will be Blessed.Washed out all my wounds ,with pain we prayed all night "My lord, save the mob who scourged me in this mid night"Raise Money for Your Religious Organization

No comments: