Thursday, August 14, 2008

Great Healing!

By the double spirit of god we are strengthened and praying for soul wining. The Other day has arrived,to enjoy the presence of Jesus. The family of the village head not serious as earlier, as his wife is favored towards gospel!
Lollipop Fundraisers

She often called us and interested to hear the word of god at times.
One day I went to the house of the village head. After I read some scripture, I began to start prayer about their family. neibhours are watching. The brother of the old woman who invited me to pray , came from agriculture field with big rashes on his body, he is suffering like any thing caused by the itching of those rashes. He is crying, shouting by the pain, even blood is coming out of his itching wounds. A poisonousness snake bite him!.we disturbed by the cry , and woke up from the prayer. when I saw him ,spirit says" come , this is for the glory of the god knee down and pray for him,he will be healed in the name of Jesus"
Even that person is against gospel nothing i told him ,but he started to say hallelujah, hallelujah with a great voice,. All the family members and surrounding people gathered and viewing this with amazingly. Because a upper caste and traditional Hindu and a son of village head is saying hallelujah a word of untouchables!.But he did not stop to say hallelujah.After a little moment he slowly stopped to say . he lifted his eyes, he and the mob stared to see the rashes on his skin were disappeared!!What a wonderful, Incredible!
He was healed from a poisonous snake bite by saying hallelujah!I have no words to speak. my heart filled with joy ,tears coming from my eyes unexpectedly ."O my Lord Jesus How great You are my Lord., How blessing you have done to me in this Day, How glorious miracle this was,I prayed.
The man stood up,hug me , and said" pastor What can I do now ?How to become a Christian? Tell me from now onwards I will fallow what you told me about Christ?
I surprised, some youth among the mob opposed saying want to mingle in untouchables?
He firmly said ," Yes"To day I come across the power of the God of an Untouchable, Look how I had been healed without medicine?Is there any God power full than Jesus?
he answered.Praising the Lord I told him about repentance ,water baptism .He understood the things and accepted Jesus as his Saviour and healer on the same Day. praise the Lord!
Association with Life Extension

No comments: