Sunday, December 6, 2009

Prayer

some times it is fear to feel all good things in life. because are we able to receive every good thing from God? we know that it is not our worthy and not our devotion but it is purely the kindness of God only.yes Jesus is Lord that gives us every Good thing to us in his holiness.
This is the day that the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it. I decree today is a good day and my steps are ordered of the Lord and I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. Today the glory of the Lord will be relieved in my life, I thank you now for your glorious revelation flowing freely to bring me into new heights that I may be a lamp and a fire for your glory. My prayer is that I become a flame of fire that others will want to watch me burn for your glory. Let the fire of your Holy Spirit burn in me to unveil the blindness that other may see your love in me . Let it come through me now! That others may come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. I thank you Lord for using me in a mighty way to bring the fire of God to this earth. Let it be now!! In Jesus Holy Name Amen!

No comments: