Friday, September 18, 2009

+++ Just Believe! +++

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24

Everything is possible for him who believes." Mark 9:23

Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:16

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues. Mark 16:17

Jesus said to Jairus, "Don't be afraid; just believe, and she will be healed." Luke 8:50

He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all men might believe. John 1:7

That everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. John 3:15

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9

Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes. Romans 10:4

Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well. 1 John 5:1

On the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed. This includes you, because you believed our testimony to you. 2 Thessalonians 1:10

But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. James 1:6

Abram believed the LORD, and he credited it to him as righteousness. Genesis 15:6

I believed; therefore I said, "I am greatly afflicted. Psalm 116:10.

You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me. Isaiah 43:10

My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message. John 17:20

Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." John 20:29

Through him everyone who believes is justified from everything you could not be justified from by the law of Moses. Acts 13:39

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
Hebrews 11:6

No comments: